Workshop Fitter (Plant)
You will work closely with the Workshop Manager and have the ability and experience to service repair and maintain a wide range of construction plant. Knowledge of powered access, plant, materials handling equipment, Lifting equipment or diesel engines is essential.
- Servicing, repairing and modifying all types of plant or powered access machinery
- To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations.
- An engineering or mechanical background is essential
- Knowledge of diesel engines or hydraulics
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Basic IT skills
- Full driving licence
- FLT licence an advantage
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas Reading, Bracknell, Walton on thames, Farnborough, Aldershot, Farnham, Fleet, Sandhurst, Camberley, Wokingham, Pangbourne, Windsor, Slough or surrounding areas.
||Construction Plant, Lifting & Handling, Material Handling, Plant Hire, Powered Access, Rail Plant, Tool Hire
||Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.