A prestigious company dealing with machine sales to the construction and plant sectors is recruiting for a Parts Administrator/Controller to maintain and develop their standards of customer service within the parts division.
Benefits include competitive salary and contributory pension scheme after qualifying period
Hours are 42.5 per week and Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
20 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays.
- Ensure customer enquiries are dealt with efficiently and accurately
- Dealing with customer spare parts enquires, quotations and orders in a timely manner
- Identify, locate and manage stock to accurately complete orders
- Actively promote the company and relevant promotions to develop business
- Parts administration, dealing with emails, faxes, telephone calls etc
- Data entry of part details and pricing.
- Review job cards and process claims accordingly
- PC Literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Numeracy and literacy skills essential
- Good communication, customer service and positive approach.
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas Aldershot, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Godalming, Guildford, Wokingham, Camberley, Sandhurst, Fleet, Cove, Frimley, Cranleigh, Bagshot, Woking, Bracknell, Godalming and surrounding areas.
||Agricultural, Construction Plant, Cranes, Heavy Plant, Plant Hire, Pumps, Rail Plant, Tool Hire
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.